ITE Computer check and Information:
The 2022 In Training Exam will held on Wednesday February 23, 2022 from 8:00am – 1:00pm.
Location: Columbia University Campus
Vagelos Education Center (VEC)
Rooms 1202, 1203, 1303 and 1403
Breakfast: Will be served – please come early and fuel up before the exam!
Please run a system pre-check on the DEVICE YOU WILL BE USING FOR THE EXAM. This will minimize any IT issues on test day and ensure that NYP meets the minimum system requirements for the ITE.
ITE System Check is due by February 10, 2022
· No login is required
· Click “Check Readiness”
· Click “Run System Check”
· Click “Run Check” (First and Last Name NOT required)
· Wait for the System Check to complete (it may take a few minutes)
· Review results – email Munira/Gail when received
The most common errors in running the system check are pop-up blockers, and your browser; see minimum specifications for approved browsers.
If your site/device does not meet the minimum system requirements, and/or cannot support an online administration, please let me know immediately.
A second system site check will be run close to the ITE administration date which requires a user ID and password.
After your exam is completed, please complete the Resident and Faculty Award nominations for both Cornell and Columbia!
- Please bring a charger to ensure your device is fully functional throughout the exam
- Arrive EARLY. This is a long exam and we will be starting exactly at 8:00am.
- Dress so that you can adapt to any room temperature
- Phones/alarms must be turned off
- You will be provided with scratch paper and a pencil for use during the exam. The paper must be returned at the end of the ITE
- GOOD LUCK!